How to login to a WiFi Hotspot
To access a Bright House Networks WiFi area free of charge, you need:
- A computer with wireless capability, smartphone, or other wireless device.
- An active My Services or Road Runner email account.
To log in to a Bright House Networks WiFi area:
- If your wireless device does not automatically display your wireless network choices, open your wireless network options and select CableWiFi or Bright House Networks.
- Open your Internet browser. The Bright House Networks WiFi page opens.
- Under Free WiFi for Bright House Customers, click Log In.
- Under Bright House Networks Customer Log In, enter your My Services Username and Password or your Road Runner Email address and Password.
- Click Log In.
- If the Log In Successful page opens, you can browse the Internet.
- If you receive an error message, enter your Log In information again, and click Log In.